Monday, May 20, 2013

How to have your own personal stylist.

Having a personal stylist doesn't mean that you have to pay a lot of money to have them. You also don't have to be a celebrity, I work with moms, teachers, business women and women just simply needing help to add to their wardrobe. I work one on one with clients for any occasion or its not an occasion just a time to go shopping. The great thing about it it's all online and to get the looks you want it's free; you pick which items you want to buy from the looks I create for you. But there is NO obligation that you have to buy.

I work for Keaton Row, a new way to shop and have your own personal stylist. You make a free account and all your information is only sent to your stylist so they know what you like and don't like and ways to communicate with you to get you the best possible looks for you.

   

You will get what is called a lookbook, it is all categorized so its easy for you to shop and view your items, I the stylist pick items for you based on the information you give me and when I talk to you through email, you then can shop straight from there and items ship directly to you. Keaton Row offers styles from name brands such as Michael Michael Kors, Jessica Simpsom, Steve Madden and many more, the catalog has over 2000+ items to choose from like purses, sunglasses, shoes, clothing and even gift ideas. What is great about Keaton Row is that we take care of plus size, petite and we also have a maternity section.

Here is a lookbook screen shot that I created of summer shoe looks. To see the entire look book and even shop from it copy and paste this link into your web browser.

https://keatonrow.com/lookbook/518efb56a93e875e4600009d/cover

                           
    


Lookbooks dont have to be just clothing. Like the one up above, it was created for summer shoe ideas from flats, heels and wedges For example if you wanted all shirts, purses or jewelry or full looks for the office; the lookbooks can consist of pretty much anything. 

If you need outfit looks for a first date, a makeover, need new looks for the office, have a wedding to attend or you want the ease of simply someone picking looks for you. That's what I'm here for. 
When I work with my clients I will uncover your lifestyle, help you determine your body shape and what colors would look best for you. I try my hardest to make you comfortable in your skin.

Please feel free to contact me and ask me any questions you may need. To get started getting styled by me please click on "Get Styled By Me" through this link http://keatonrow.com/stylist/kristareese (you may have to copy a d paste the link)

          
   



Take care my fashionistas : )

Krista 
Keaton Row fashion stylist
Http://keatonrow.com/stylist/kristareese 

Fanpage
Http://Facebook.com/stylistkristareese 

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you are a personal stylist!!!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you : ) I've been in fashion starting at 16 when I started modeling, then I went on to start designing and making clothing and have moved on the get my bachelors in fashion design then landed my dream job

      If you're interested in learning more feel free to contact me anytime.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much. I am wanting to get my bachelors in fashion design and will look into this school.

    ReplyDelete