Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ipad or Kindle Fire??

Okay so this is the question that can change everything.... okay maybe not really but I'm trying to out weight what is better. At first I knew I was going to get an ipad... and then when I saw the price I was not so excited for that, then people started talking about the kindle fire and then I started rethinking a little bit.

Well off the top of my head I can say that Ipads will come with a lot more free apps that you actually like and usable. I have an Iphone so I know the benefits of that. I have a lot of apps on my phone for business and it can be a pain using this small phone and with an Ipad I'm sure i could get  alot more done easier and faster. But I would have to put out another $30 a month for unlimited data... That sounds sorry for saying it but STUPID... if you already have an Iphone why can I not just add on to my already unlimited plan... I'm not too thrilled about that idea. And the fact that the cheapest one at $500 does not have 3g so you have to go with the more expensive ones.

The kindle fire, I like ready books and carrying the books could be a pain so having them digital in one space is really great. High lighted screen if I'm in a dark room and if you are like me I hate when paper backs get bent corners or hardbacks that take up too much space. And now look at the price $199 that is more my style. The Kindle Fire is beyond lighter that the Ipad and it is slightly smaller, but huge isn't always great so the size does not bother me. The kindle fire is also in color but remember the kindle is not. I prefer seeing things in color personally but I will say the book prices are sometimes outrageous. There have been some books that were more than the hardback cover of the book... I personally would rather save the dollars and go to a book store and buy the book so they should really rethink that idea and some of the apps are pricier and the free stuff.... not really worth being free.

Depending on your personal preference though if you want something large go for the Ipad, if you do not want to spend extra money for internet go with the Kindle Fire, if you are a huge Amazon fan and shop with them alot  go with the Kindle Fire you can easily download items straight form their site. If you download a lot of movies, music etc go with an Ipad they have various GB as the Kindle Fire only has 8GB.

I personally am still on the fence with both of them. If I go with my gut instinct and not put out that much money I will definitely get a Kindle Fire. But memory space is important to me so that makes me lean to an Ipad. A lot more research to be done and we will see what happens.

Information received from:
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/271070/20111221/kindle-fire-pros-cons-amazon-tablet-computer.htm
http://www.geekosystem.com/ipad-pros-and-cons-specs-features/

Krista
http://www.youtube.com/model4yourlife

No comments:

Post a Comment