Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress a MUST buy

I received some awesome product from a great company called Influesnter and Kiss. Influesnter has monthly VoxBoxes where people can receive free products to test and then review to our lovely followers, tweeters and likers : ) I was one of those lucky people and I want to talk about one of my favorite items that were in my February Love Voxbox.
I received these Nail Dress products from the company Kiss. They are fashion tips that replace nail polish and the time of waiting for them to dry. You can use these on your nails or on your toes with up to 18 different styles and some with 3d art and bling. I have used them on my actual nail and on acrylics and they have worked to my success. They last for up to 10 days, no top coat is needed on your part, Kiss Nail Dress they already applied that for you. Just clean your nails, make sure they are dry, find the size of nail for your fingers or toes : ) file down and go. The entire pack comes with 28 nail strips so you have plenty to have fun with either on your nail or over nail polish. It's a beautiful thing : ) You can find Kiss Nail Dress in major drugstores and mass retailers like Walgreen, Wal-Mart and CVS.

These were the leopard print Kiss Nail Dress nails that I received. Very cute and fashionable and entirely me.

You can see the slips of the nail strips that come in each pack.  Enough to do your nails and your toes. They also come with a nail file to file down the remains of the Nail Dress strips. Then it has a booklet inside that shoes on the many designs, how to apply and how you can mix and match with designs and nail polish on the back of the booklet. Very fun and easy anyone can do it.
End result : ) only took me 5 min or less; size, stick and file are the three steps you will need.

To try and qualify for a monthly VoxBox go to http://www.influenster.com

Happy reviewing.
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment