Friday, January 6, 2012

HELLO YELLOW Bath & Body Works semi annual sale



Yes it is here!! the big Semi Annual sale at Bath and Body works that I absolutely love. So I decided to just blog about what I got instead of just making a youtube video... I hate showing more love one way lol  so here we ware. Bath and Body works you can find items for $5 50-75% off! Now come on if you wont get off your butt to get that deal then.... Im so very sorry lol
First off I will show what wallflowers I got. I got my first wallflower a couple of weeks ago and I got Japanese Cherry Blossom in the two pack and I love it. The scent stay constant, it does not get hot and you dont have to turn it on and off. So I went and got....

 I love this scent. to me it's a very warming smell. Something that I love for winter, it's not too sweet and not overpowered with the fireside.
The aromatherapy wallflower for sleep I say works. I was so relaxed and calmed the second the scent started filling the room and I slept really well that night. I use this about every other night.. when I remember to change the wallflower.

There are daily deals... well daily lol and one day there were $5 fragrance mists. I just needed to restock on my sensual amber and this scent is by far my top favorite. It's not strong but it is a sensual smell :) hence the name. I would recommend the small for one one going on a hot date, with that special someone ages 23-35 that's just my opinion.

Everyone likes to keep their hands clean so i recommend carrying a pocket bac on you purse. You can buy the cute holders for them. I someones have them hanging on each purse and even hang one on my belt buckle when I go to work so i can clean my hands when needed. The scent I got is just out for the Hello Yellow sale and I normally dont like anything plum/grape but I love this one. I also have sprinkle vanilla cookie scent and chocolate chunk.

Hip hop plum. I love it. You can get pocket bacs in scents that say your personality and this definitely states mine. I do love it. This one was 50 cents : ) you can get 5 for $5 and a select few for 75 scents. they are normally $1.50 just to keep that in mind. I've had a lot more shopping at BBW and you can see all of that at my youtube channel of my haul of other fantastic items that I got.
Don't forget to shop there right now and you can get a coupon to get 20% off your next purchase and dont forget to sign up your email for even more greater deals!!!

So go get your shop on : ) all quantities are limited as well as daily deals change.... daily what is on sale today will not be tomorrow it will be something else. keep that in mind : )

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment