Saturday, January 28, 2012

JustFab.com haul/review

So I finally got my items from justfab.com owned by Kimora Lee-Simmons the mother of fashion : ) Love her to death but lets talk about what I got and how I felt. Now JustFab.com is a monthly subscription pretty much to get a personal stylist to send you an online boutique of shoes, purses and jewelry. All items are $39.95 and free shipping with easy returns. Sounds amazing right. Well they say there is no monthly membership but.... there really is. From there website explaining their "credits" 
"....then you will be charged the JustFab membership fee of $39.95." Now I talked to customer service and they said to me there is no membership fee and I showed them this that is right on there website and they changed the subject... funny but if you do not skip the month or buy at least one item the the 5th of that month they will charge your account the $39.95 and credit it so that you pretty much have to buy something they will not return the money to you... I was not so happy about that because I kept forgetting to skip it was fun until I kept forgetting.. so keep that in mind if you want to sign up for JustFab.

Now you know about it lets get to the haul and review.
Lovely personal boxes great packaging. Shipping was very fast and got to me in a week. It shipped the same day that I ordered so that was very nice of them.
Fantastic : ) even more personal packaging. The draw string bag can definately be used for everyday use or going to the gym for your town and/or water bottle. Loves it.... Now the reveals. So far so good.




Very nicely wrapped the necklace in paper thank you very much. I could also use this box to hold some of my own accessories or makeup. It's a sleek touch. The jewelry.... I'm not too happy about. Love the colors purple and pink I tried something different I do not normally like gold so I tried to see it and I just dont see these colors and gold going together well with me. I tried it and well... I tried it. The quality of the items I was very disappointed with. The feel of the items just do not feel worth $39.95. It's pretty but it just feels like plastic to me I accepted a little bit better quality and the earrings are just so plain jane. I have bought shoes from them before and have always been happy but I do not think I will be going the jewelry way again.



Who got an animal print purse?? Well I did of course and it's purple lol Love the color and love love love the print... Did I say I loved the print and color? Well it's a small bag I would use as a clutch when I go out, I don't have to carry a lot. It does have a strap but I think small purses look funny with a long shoulder strap so I'll probably never use it. But off the bat.... again not happy with the quality. When I first opened it the zipper on the back was already messed up. The zipper foot what have you was in the middle but to the left and right of the zipper was open.... yeah that's not how a zipper works. I sew and design clothes so I know that zipper will not last long.. The inside pocket zipper.... a notch of the zipper is already bent... so again zipper wont last long. That knocked me down just a tad. Will I get another purse from them, maybe not sure yet, is this one worth $39.95 I'm really on the fence with this one. Although the inside is cute too : )

So time for the big bang!! The one item I was personally shopping for to begin with and the only item I expected to leave with.
JUST FABULOUS neon pink platform 6 1/2" high heels!! The love of my life!! yes I love them. Best item always pleased with their shoes!! Need I say more I mean just look at them! The bottoms I will be getting some slick proof pads to prevent from falling they are very slick even on carpet and we do not need that disaster. So they are so worth $39.95. If anything go to Justfab.com and check out their shoes I usually always love them. Although every month I seem to tell them to give me a new selection because they never understand that I do not like peep toes... I mean with a passion... It's like they do not get it. I dont like peep toes but next month watch all my shoes will be peep toes... lol but check them out let me know what you think and if you have shopped there what did you get??

Krista
http://www.youtube.com/model4yourlife
http://www.justfab.com

P.S. to join justfab you can go to this link here http://www.justfab.com/invite/578422/

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh that purple animal print is absolutely gorgeous! I might have to get one of my own this month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes the print is very cute. Not too many people rock this so you would stand out and look fierce : )

      Delete