Monday, January 30, 2012

Goodwill fun thrift shopping

Shopping at the Goodwill is fun when you find some great things at a fantastic price. I usually do not go very often but my son and I were chilling out today and we went to a couple places this afternoon. I did not go crazy but just wanted to share some things that I did find that I was happy that I got.
I decided to go through the tower of cd's. Usually it's oldies, or music I've never heard of or interested in getting to know.
So I got this Avril Lavigne cd, in pretty good condition I was surprised because even my own cds dont look this great lol. But I've always been an Avril fan. I have her first cd and I havent bought a cd in some time.... thanks ipod and iphone but I'm happy with this one.

Taking it back to the old days lol okay the 90's Space Jam was a great movie when I was younger and one of my favorite soundtracks. Michael Jordan plays basketball with Looney Tunes. Good shap I didnt see one scratch and not to mention this is the soundtrack where R. Kelly's I believe I can fly was a huge hit and I can say still is : )
Katy Perry's cd was even at the Goodwill. I already have it but I bought it for my mom. She's a fan like me and when we are in my car I always play it so now she can listen in her car and add it to her ipod. I never expect to find newer cd's at Goodwill so I had to get this and I will probably start looking a little more in the cd section and again it's in very good condition.
Simple and white : ) Well I need more white shirts for my job and since I was there I just went and looked for one. This is a simple Liz Claiborne polo. It's clean and bright... Just simple work shirt for me.
Now this is probably the best find of the day. Lord of the Rings The Two Towers. This was glass cased two disk set it was $4.95 but weekly they have colors that are half price. This had a green sticker on it and this is green week so I pretty much got this for $2 : ) very happy camper here : )

I am very happy with what I found at the Goodwill today, I usually never find anything I'm very excited about so I may start going through the cds a little closer. I do not go through the clothes as much because they just have so many and I don't like being at one place for hours at a time so maybe one day I'll find something : )

Happy Thrift shopping

Krista
http://www.youtube.com/model4yourlife

No comments:

Post a Comment