Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bathroom Re-vamping : )

So I completely re did my bathroom by accident. I never had an intention to redo my bathroom decor but.... I saw something at my local Wal-mart that just spoke to me and spoke to me I threw it in my cart a long with everything that matched and then some. I'm still excited and I did it 4 days ago.

 Now the people who know me know that I love shoes... Heels, Stilettos.. It's a proven fact that I can not live without them. Well this bath room curtain and full set I seen has leopard print, which I also love, and small glamour items and quotes like; Red carpet ready, Some like it hot, a pic of a dress, purse and purfume bottle and some jewelry.  Well out of no where I pick up this towel and I see a heel and it says I love stilettos and I was sold!!! There was no way I was leaving Wal-Mart with out this set.
Well if that doesn't say it all then I have no idea what does.. lol I started there then I just couldn't stop.. If this goes a little fast for you... well.. I still can not control my excitement and over a bathroom.. I'm terribly sorry.
 : )


Now that bath rug isn't an ordinary bath rug... It absorbs water and is made of memory foam.. The one most comfy thing I have stepped on out of the shower and just standing there doing my makeup.. RECOMMEND IT! It is also slick proof. I know of some older people who have these helps their feet or something. All I know it matches my bathroom : )

Now I naturally had to get some other matching items that they were offering in the bathroom set. Such as the tooth brush holder, some towels and some small accent colors that were in the decor to begin with and I chose the maroon to go with rather than the full animal print.


I am very happy that I went with the maroon accent and not the animal print because I then went to Family Dollar and found the perfect pictures to put on the walls. I found these by accident and they had my maroon in them but they also had like a glamor girl feel to them AND... there was leopard in the pictures as well... I just hit the jackpot.


I love how they show different parts of a bathroom. If I had a huge dream bathroom... This is exactly how it would be. It's cool how things just tie in like this and I'm happy I accidentally decided to re decorate. : )

So that is my fun lil frenzy I just had to share. I do not decorate spaces that often so this one was a big one for me and that fact that I actually like going into my own bathroom now lol Amazing on what some color and animal print can do for a girl : )

Krista
http://www.youtube.com/model4yourlife

No comments:

Post a Comment