Wednesday, January 18, 2012

JustFab.com everything is $39.95

I wanted to talk a little bit about this website called JustFAb. It's a fashion site where you get "personalized" people to pick out shoes, purses and jewelry for you monthly. The items picked are determined by your style, you sign up and answer some questions here and there. All items are $39.95 free shipping... wow right I have purchased a par of shoes from them a couple months ago. They came pretty quick and came with a cute black draw string bag. Now if you get some shoes in you boutique you absolutely do not like you can either skip the month or ask for a new selection. Be sure to rate the items in your boutique as well so they know what to get for you the next month. Here is the catch, if you do not buy anything for that month your account will be credited the $39.95 for future use. Now I called and talked to customer support and they straight up said there is no member ship fee... but right in the righting of clicking on the credit it say if you do not buy or skip the month by the 5th of that month you will be charged a membership fee that will be used as a credit for you to use later at anytime... so if you do not want to get money taken from you and they will not give it back to you be sure to skip the month. Well I have 5 credits lol and I got some items coming in. After I use them I will be canceling because I just keep forgetting to skip the month and $39.95 starts to add up... I will do a review/haul of those items. I have shoes, a purse and jewelry coming in and they were all $39.95 all free shipping.

The website is a good idea but i HIGHLY do not agree with them taking $39.95 our of your account if you forget to skip the month I'm sorry that just is not right and they refuse to give you your money back and make you buy something.. so I say sign up at your own risk, i'm on the fence.. they have cute things but their business.... I am not happy with so when Items come in look out for a review and haul it should be in about 6-10 days for shipment.

http://www.justfab.com

Krista
http://www.youtube.com/model4yourlife

TO BECOME A MEMBER http://www.justfab.com/invite/578422/

No comments:

Post a Comment