Thursday, May 23, 2013

At the beach or the pool get these looks.

This summer should be full of sun, fun and well fashion of course. So of course I made up a lookbook for this summer fun. Who says you can't be fashionable when your out swimming, well or just laying out looking cute which us girls do pretty well.

Some small tips for summer beach or poolside fashion. Make sure to wear your sunblock of course everyone likes a nice tan but be smart about when too much sun is enough. Also accessories can be worn out but don't over do it, sometimes a big bulky necklace can take fun from being out, as I've noticed from experience sometimes you feel more hot as if you have a turtle neck on and that just gets too uncomfortable and may cut your beach time in half. 
Go basic with the makeup as well, it's okay to skip the concealer. What I've done is just used a small bronze powder very light brush once over my face but I never skipped on the eye liner or mascara. The trick to that use the waterproof kind ; )  

I'll give you a little look at what you can find in my beach ready lookbook, to see the full lookbook (there is 6 pages) click on this link, or copy and paste into your browser. https://keatonrow.com/lookbook/518f019da93e875e460000bd/cover
 



I'm super excited about this lookbook I put together. Get ideas from two pieces, accessories to wear, bags to carry. What's even better you can shop straight from this lookbook and it gives you the sizes, brands and prices right there in the lookbook. If you want a personalized summer look thats easy too, just contact me or sign up free for me to work one on one with you. 

Styled by me at http://keatonrow.com/stylist/kristareese


Have a great and safe summer

Krista
Keaton Row fashion stylist
http://keatonrow.com/stylist/kristareese

Fanpage
Http://Facebook.com/stylistkristareese



No comments:

Post a Comment