Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Love VoxBox from Influenster REVIEW REVIEW

I hope you either watched or read my opening of my February Love VoxBox from Influenster. Well there were really no skin care items that when I get those I normally take a day or two to try out. I could pretty much use all the items I got in the Love VoxBox the very next morning and which I did : ) and I am very pleased with the items. I will honestly review each product in my pinon but just know I am no professional and you please try products for yourself and by all means comment and let me know what you think if you agree or disagree.

The Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion chocolates where delicious. Now I will say this once and one time only....I am not a huge fan of chocolate... But as I said before I have eaten Ghirardelli and love love love them. The taste is very silky, smooth and melts right in your mouth no need to chew. This new milk chocolate that they have has 32% cacao milk chocolate and it's all natural. The serving size is 3 pieces and it's onlly 200 calories for that...Yeah had to squeeze that in for those who care : ) But when I eat this I notice I never chew it I just let it melt in my mouth. May sound odd but I get the entire taste of the chocolate that way and I highly recommend this to big time chocolate lovers.


The Gillette Venus & Olay razor for one I was excited to try because I have always liked Venus products and each one they came out with I'm sure I was there to buy and try it... I should probably see how many I have lol anywho I was happy to try it only worry I had was the 5 blade... Maybe it's just me but the 5 blades just made me picture cuts, bleeding and not very silky sexy legs...I tried it, no shave cream needed the Olay moisture bars do wonders. Just save in the shower with the water hitter your legs and you can see and feel Olay going to work. Back to my 5 blade fear, I did not cut myself at all. Not one little scratch the only thing I got was smooth legs after drying off you can just feel the Olay moisture with the smooth from the Venus razor. I can say I have never felt my legs so smooth like this before and 12 hours later..My legs ARE NOT irritating, STILL smooth feels like I just got done shaving. I'M SOLD!!  That's an exciting shout lol I will be getting a refill blade. Another thing. I have eczema-excessive dry skin, so for those of you who do try this and see how this works for you. I love it. Also the head of the razor the entire thing and  the moisture strips are flexible to move with your curves : )

I am a workout, fitness person, i've always done sports and I'm trying this new calorie counting and watching my caffeine intake and this is where Stash herbal tea sampler comes into play. There are 9 teas in this sampler all caffeine free and .. 2 calories : ) I had a hard workout this morning so I figured I would try a tea after my workout. I pulled out the chamomile tea. I chose this one because my mom had said that it does calm your body after drinking so I figured what better time to try this one after I have a hard workout. I got a coffee mug, cold water-1cup- I personally place the tea bag in the water and put it in the microwave under the beverage setting which is normally about 1:30 after the timer goes off I let it sit and I bob the tea bag up and down. This makes a little bit more stronger but if you do not want it strong you can take the bag out whenever you like. Then I started sipping and the taste was not a bad taste at all. I prefer to drink tea straight. I do no add sugar or sweetener I feel it takes away from the natural point of the tea. The taste was refreshing and I did start to just sink down in my couch after letting it simmer. I definitely like the chamomile and I tried the lemon and ginger last night and the lemon will help with your throat if it's scratchy and it's a eye opener. It's wakens up your body.  I will be looking into buying a full box of these teas I am really enjoying them so far.

As I said from the tea I do not like to use sweeteners in my tea but most people used the Truvia with their Stash tea. I however did not. I used it in my coffee to see if I could sub. my sugar for the Truvia. Truvia is a 0 calorie sweetener or sugar substitute. You can use Truvia just about on any food or drink that you find yourself using sugar in or items you like to sweeten, teas, coffee, fruits etc. I use done packet in my coffee and I had the feeling it would have that "sweetener" after taste and it did but it was not as strong or as nasty as other competition sweeteners have that I know I do not prefer. I can see myself getting more use to this if I decide to start using Truvia. The after taste is there but not as bad and does not last as long. It would take some time getting use to using maybe 2 spoonfuls of sugar in my coffee down to one packet of Truvia but I think I may try for a week and see what happens. I'm not 100% for it but I will give it an honest try.

I love getting my nails done so I was super excited about the Nail Dress by Kiss. These are finger nail stickers to say the least. They are nail color that you stick straight on top of your nails. Make sure all polish is off of your nails and that your hands/nails are dry. There are enough nail dress stickers to do your nails twice and you can even put these on your toes. They com in many different designs, colors and even with rhinestones and you can mix and match the designs. Now back to the how to. You find you nail size then just stick. I personally like to cut down the excess then take the nail file that it comes with then file that down to the shape of my nail. I have used these about 2 months ago I had the black zebra print with the rhinestones I placed these right on my nails. The box says that they last for 10 days... I say they last longer, depending on what you do with your hands mine were on for weeks. I got the cheetah nail dress this time and I already had acrylic nails on so I decided to see if they work just as well on acrylics and so far so good. I would advise you find your fingernail size then get the next biggest. This just covers the nail completely without leaving the sides bare after you try and smooth it out. I have these filed down to the acrylic nail and they are sticking very well. I've washed my hands, taken a shower, I work with my hands in retail and have alway gotten asked who did my nails : ) At first it's fun to see peoples faces when I said I did them.. Then I told them they were the Kiss Nail dress stickers lol I love them and I've bought them before and will most likely buy them again.




So there was my review of each product from the February Love VoxBox. I will be doing a video as well because this is a big hit and I want both my bloggers and youtube followers to see these reviews. The youtube video will be up later tonight. Please check out and tell me what you think of these products and if you got this Love VoxBox what was your favorite?

Krista
http://www.youtube.com/model4yourlife
http://www.influenster.com
http://pinterest.com/kreese3388/

No comments:

Post a Comment