Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Influenster Love VoxBox is now in : )

This is what I have been waiting for. My items from Influenster are in. I did a small blog on Influenster before but I will go into more detail here and show you what I recieved. Influenster is a website, well company really that works with other companies and they offer these monthly themed boxes, they call voxboxes, filled with sample and full size items. You got to http://www.influenster.com and you make a profile. Here you unlock badges that will get you closer to getting the next monthly voxbox. The badges are unlocked by questions that surround around your lifestyle. Each month they pick so many people to qualify for a box and you have a time limit to okay that you will take the invite and they give out final notices to who will be getting one. So you have to stay up on the site and check out emails. After you get your boxes you review, post, record, talk, tag, pin... It's all in the name. You influence people to try the products you got and even influence them to sign up with Influenster. It's fun and it's great to see what other people thing of the same products. So... Lets get to the fun part shall we
: )
Here is my box and how it came all packaged up.

In each box you will get this Influenster card. It has all of the products in them and their approximate pricing. It gives a little background on the product as well. Very handy : )





These are Kiss Nail Dress nail art that is like stickers for your fingers; and even your toes. When I say stickers they really are stickers. I have used these a couple months ago and you just find your nail size of the many they have in the packet press firmly on your nails and file down what is hanging over and you are done. I had mine on for weeks. I did the dishes, showers, I work with my hands and everyone always said, " Who does your nails??" I told them they were just the fashion stickers and they always had to have a closer look and couldnt believe it. They come in various colors, some with 3d rhinestones it's amazing. I have issues keeping polish on my nails so these are PERFECT!! They last longer than actual polish. Price is $6.99
I know many have seen the Truvia commercials. This is the natural sweetener or sugar substitute. What makes it a great sub is that it has no calories. So for my fellow calorie counters this might be a good sub for you. This specific sample size has 8 packets in them with a 75 cent off coupon. The price for a 40ct is $3.99. I did just use a packet in my coffee. You can add to coffee, any fruit or pretty much anything you see yourself adding sugar to. I was not a fan of the slight after taste I have noticed just about every sweetener has but it was not as bad as the other brands I have tried so I may just try it out for a week and see if I become a real Truvia fan.
This just might be every girls favorite of the items : ) Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar is $2.99. I am very familiar with there chocolate, I am a huge fan of the caramel filled. This one taste very smooth and milky... hence the name. It's soft and fluffy lol It's really the best way I can describe it, it goes down smooth and just melts on your tongue if you just leave it there. Full size breakable bars with a lovely coupon I will be using.
I never thought I would be so excited about a razor but with this one I am. This is the Gillette Venus & Olay razor. These two amazing brands are teaming up and have made a 5 blade razor with Olay moisture bars. This will help lock in moisture and keep skin feeling very soft. This will be so great for me because I have eczema which is just excessive dry skin and I am always trying to keep as much moisture in as possible. I definitely use Venus products and I love Olay so I am excited to use this one and see how well it works. The head of the razor is so flexible it will easily curve with your body. Check out my video to see how I show that it bends. http://www.youtube.com/model4yourlife Seeing it will be a lot more convincing : ) You can get this new product between $8.99-$10.99


Another kick for my calorie, health, fit friends : ) This is Stash Tea Herbal tea sampler. These are all natural and my favorite part, caffeine free teas made from 100% natural ingredients. The sampler comes with 9 different flavors of 2 packets each of tea. I tried the Lemon Ginger and loved it. It was nice and warm, went down smooth and it really awakend me actually. I am a lemon juice, lemon eater and so I was sold on that one. I am sure I will like the Acai Berry and I've heard that the Chamomile works wonders my mom said she loves it. These teas you can get for $3.50
So here we are. All of the items I got from Influenster that I am very happy to try and I hope I can talk to many of you who have gotten a Love VoxBox and those who have gone out to try these great items if not all of them I hope you at least try one. Again to be in Influenster and try great products go to http://www.influenster.com make a profile and start earning your badges.


Krista
http://www.youtube.com/model4yourlife
http://www.influenster.com

P.S. find them on Pinterest as well http://pinterest.com/kreese3388/

No comments:

Post a Comment