Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bye, bye lazy days.

We all have those days where we just can't get up, don't want to get up or well it's just Sunday. I'll admit Sundays normally for me I'm in my yoga pants, hair up, my favorite hoodie and just lay in bed watching tv ignoring the phone to just relax before I'm back to work on Monday. But whatever your lazy day, you don't have to live under a rock. You can still wear your hoodies and kick your feet up because you might just get a call to come out and watch the football game or maybe a store is having that one day sale you and your friends just have to get to in a rush. Have your lazy day and still pull off a good look this winter, it is possible.



These next looks you can wear your hoodies, and we all know they are beyond comfortable when you don't feel like getting dressed. These are just ideas that embrace the hoodie and lots of color that could take away from the tiredness under your eyes from your night out the night before.
This grey and purple is by far my favorite look, besides me loving purple but some don't like coloring the top with the pants. This breaks it up perfectly, you could do the darker on bottom if you'd like and some looks would be fine.




I love all of these looks and all of the colors. I embrace color any time of the year and don't get me wrong I'll still bust out my yoga pants, and even try to make them a little more than just yoga pants and make them more fashionable when my jeans just aren't an option to wear for that day.


Merry Christmas and happy new year

Krista 
Fashion blogger/Stylist

https://www.facebook.com/stylistKristaReese





No comments:

Post a Comment