Monday, July 18, 2011

Outfit of the day and small review

Okay so this is the very first video of the fashion part of my youtube channel. I was getting ready for the day and just thought I would share my style for the day. The grey tunic I made myself. It isn't perfect because it was a test run but I know what I need to do to make it awesome and I'll have to make a tutorial of it.


See a mini review from Rue 21, Victoria Secret and plenty more.




Stay tuned for a beauty haul of make up items I bought and a make up tutorial of my favorite make up look and what I use for my sensitive skin.


Kasha Designs I handmake all of these items and they are all for sale ; ) prices are listed under each picture. LIKE my page : )

http://www.facebook.com/kashadesigns


Thank you,

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment